1) Customer Care Duties
The customer care officer has to deliver outstanding customer service experience and forge strong relationship with parents.
One has to take charge of the recruitment & enrolment, withdrawal, feedback, praises and complaints
(Prepare presentation kits, present course information professionally to parents to achieve high prospects conversion, listen to the feedback from parents and work efficiently to resolve the issues based on our in-house 3-7-21 days rule, work towards a high retention rate of students)
2) Daily Operation Duties
The customer care officer has to provide strong administrative support to all students, parents and teachers.
(Daily inspection of classrooms to ensure the centre is in a good and working condition, process payments and assist teachers in dismissal)
1) Academic Qualifications: Diploma or degree holder in Business related fields. Major in other disciplines will be considered.
2) Working Experience: Fresh graduates are welcome.
3) Working hours: (a) 5-day work week including 1 weekend. (b) Able to work rotating shifts (10.30 am to 7.30 pm or 1.00 pm to 10.00 pm) on week days. (c) Working hours for weekend is 8.30 am to 7.00 pm.
4) Language abilities: English and Chinese (spoken and written)
5) Computer literacy skills: Strong MS Office skills, Google Drive
6) Personalities and working attitude: A warm and positive personality to engage the various stakeholders. One who is self-driven and is able to work to tight deadlines.