At Primary 5, the programme enhances its focus to prepare students for PSLE through a systematic approach in reinforcing key examination techniques and answering skills. There will be a strong emphasis on
- strengthening Primary 5 students’ advanced grammar rules
- expanding their vocabulary bank
- sharpening their skills in tackling synthesis and transformation
- developing their accuracy in handling comprehension cloze
- perfecting their answering techniques for comprehension open-ended
In addition, the programme is designed to expose students to a wide variety of topics to help them develop strong communication skills for oral examination.